Site rentals are based on two adults in one car with one camping unit. Only one family, one vehicle, and one camping unit are permitted per site. A family is defined as two adults and their children under the age of 18. If two families are camping together, adjacent sites will be assigned, if possible.
If you must cancel due to the fact that you or someone in your group becomes ill due to COVID-19, and/or you cannot cross an international border, then we will review your case and most likely issue you a full refund. Otherwise, our cancellation policy is as follows:
Cabin Cancellation Policy:
Cabin reservation deposits are non-refundable under all circumstances.
Tent/Trailer/RV Campsite Cancellation Policy:
Deposits for holidays and Americade are non-refundable.
For all other reservations times (excluding holidays and Americade) – If the cancellation request is received prior to fourteen (14) days before the arrival date, then a full refund of the deposit will be given with a $20.00 service charge. If the cancellation request is received within fourteen (14) days or less of the arrival date, then the entire deposit will be forfeited.
- Campers – All campers and visitors must register and pay in full before entering the campground. All vehicles must display their camping pass to gain access to the campground.
- Visitors – Visiting day guests of campers must register and pay in full before entering the campground. All vehicles must display their camping pass to gain access to the campground. Campers are responsible for their visitors. All day visitors must leave the campground property by 9 p.m.
- Check-in time is between 1 p.m. and 8 p.m. Sunday–Thursday and 1 p.m. and 9 p.m. Friday–Saturday. Check-in for cabins begins at 3 p.m. every day. Please call if you will be arriving later than the permitted check-in times. Reservations are held until 9 p.m. Reservations are cancelled and the deposit is forfeited if no arrangement is made for late check-in. Absolutely no check-ins after 11 p.m.
- Check-out time is before 11 a.m. The site must be vacated by 11 a.m. on the departure date. Please remove garbage from the site when checking out. There is an additional day’s charge added for sites not vacated by 11 a.m.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please consider your neighbors and do not create loud or unnecessary noises at anytime, especially during quiet hours. Starting campfires after midnight is prohibited. Please allow fires to die down after midnight. Bonfires or fires over 3 feet high are prohibited at all times.
- Security gate at the entrance is closed from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. There is no entry permitted after 1 am.
- Prohibited items – Firearms and fireworks (including sparklers) are prohibited on campground property. Four-wheelers, dirt bikes, and ATVs are also prohibited.
- Children – All children must be supervised by their parent while in the pool area. Children should be supervised at all times and should not be left unattended.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and quiet at all times. Please do not leave pets unattended at your campsite.
- Alcohol is permitted at campsites. Please drink responsibly. The New York State drinking age is 21 years old.
- Cutting or defacing live/standing trees or brush is prohibited. Use only downed wood and branches for firewood.
- Place all garbage and recycling in their appropriate dumpsters. Dumpsters are located near the campground entrance and in the campground between sites 111 and 168.
- Speed limit is 5 mph in the campground and 15 mph on our access road (Finkle Farm Road).
- Refund policy is at the bottom of the reservation page. No refunds for early departure or inclement weather.
All day visitors must register in the office and pay in full before entering the campground. If leaving within one hour, the fee will be refunded. Visiting hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Adults (18 years & older) – $5 per adult
- Youths (age 11-17 with parents) – $2 per child
- Children (10 years & under) – Free