Site rentals are based on two adults in one car with one camping unit. Only one family, one vehicle, and one camping unit are permitted per site. A family is defined as two adults and their children under the age of 18. If two families are camping together, adjacent sites will be assigned, if possible.
Day Visitors: Please see our COVID-19 FAQs page for the latest updates regarding restrictions on visitors.
All day visitors must register in the office before entering the campground. If leaving within one hour, the fee will be refunded. Visiting hours are 9 am – 9 pm.
- Children (9 years & under) – Free
- Senior citizens (65 & older) – Free
- Visiting adults (18-65 years) – $5 per adult
- Children (age 10-17 with parents) – $2 per child
- Campers – All campers and visitors must register and pay in full before entering the campground. All vehicles must display their camping pass to gain access to the campground.
- Visitors – Visiting day guests of campers must register and pay in full before entering the campground. All vehicles must display their camping pass to gain access to the campground. Campers are responsible for their visitors. All day visitors must leave the campground property by 9 pm.
- Check-in between 1 pm and 8 pm (Sun-Thurs) and 1 pm and 9 pm (Fri-Sat). Please call if you will be arriving later than the permitted check-in times. Reservations are held until 9 pm. Reservations are canceled and the deposit is forfeited if no arrangement is made for late check-in. Absolutely no check-ins after 11 pm.
- Check-out is before 11 am. The site must be vacated by 11 am on the departure date. Please remove garbage from the site when checking out. There is an additional day’s charge added for sites not vacated by 12 noon.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Please consider your neighbors and do not create loud or unnecessary noises at anytime, especially during quiet hours. Starting campfires after 12 midnight is prohibited. Please allow fires to die down after midnight. Bonfires or fires over 3 ft high are prohibited at all times.
- Security gate at the entrance is closed from 1 am to 7 am. There is no entry permitted after 1 am.
- Prohibited items – Firearms and fire works are prohibited on campground property. Four-wheelers, dirt bikes, and ATVs are also prohibited.
- Children – All children must be supervised by their parent while in the pool area. Children should be supervised at all times and should not be left unattended.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and quiet at all times. Please do not leave pets unattended at your campsite.
- Alcohol is permitted at campsites. Please drink responsibly. The New York State drinking age is 21 years old.
- Cutting or defacing live/standing trees and brush is prohibited. Use only downed wood and branches for fire wood.
- Place all garbage in dumpsters (located near the entrance and in the campground between sites 168 and 111). The recycling area is also located near entrance.
- Speed limit is 5 mph in the campground and 15 mph on the access road (Finkle Farm Road).
- Refund policy is at the bottom of the reservation page. No refunds for early departure or inclement weather.
Update as of 5/28/2020: If you are cancelling your reservation after June 1, 2020, our standard cancellation policy will be implemented (see below). If you must cancel due to the fact that you or someone in your group becomes ill due to COVID-19, and/or you cannot cross an international border, then we will review your case and most likely issue you a full refund.
Cabin Campsite Cancellation Policy:
Cabin reservation deposits are non-refundable under all circumstances.
Tent/Trailer/RV Campsite Cancellation Policy:
Deposits for holidays and Americade are non-refundable.
For all other reservations times (excluding holidays and Americade) – If the cancellation request is received prior to fourteen (14) days before the arrival date, then a full refund of the deposit will be given with a $20.00 service charge. If the cancellation request is received within fourteen (14) days or less of the arrival date, then the entire deposit will be forfeited.