Camping Cabins at Adirondack Camping Village
For information regarding COVID-19, please click here.
Our rustic Lake George cabins are very comfortable and a great alternative to tent camping. They provide protection from the elements (i.e. insects, animals, rain, cold, heat, and outside noise).
Our small camping cabins are for couples or small families (2 adults and 1-2 children). Our large camping cabins are suitable for up to 4 adults and 2 children or large families (2 adults and 3-4 children).
Each rustic camping cabin has:
- One full size bed, with mattress (no linens or pillows provided)
- Two bunk beds, with 27″ mattresses (no linens or pillows provided)
- Air-conditioning and heat
- Small refrigerator (no freezer)
- Inside electric outlets
- Outside water spigot and electric outlets
- Picnic table and a fire ring at each site
- Pedestal charcoal BBQ grill
- Large cabins also include a futon sofa (queen-sized) and a small dinging table with chairs
Please bring your own bedding (sheets, blankets, sleeping bags, and pillows). Our camping cabins are rustic and do not have kitchens or bathrooms.
Sorry, there are no pets or smoking permitted in our camping cabins.
- Check-in time for cabin rentals: between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- Check-out time for cabin rentals: by 11:00 am.
- Maximum of 4 persons per standard cabin rental (2 adults, 2 children).
- Maximum 6 persons per large cabin rental (4 adults max).
- The primary occupant of any rental unit must be 21 or older.
- Rates are based on two adults. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults and children over the age of 10.
- New York State taxes apply to rentals.
- No pets or smoking permitted.
- All campsite restrictions and policies apply to cabins rentals.
- Discounted rates from the “Specials” page do not apply to cabins. Camping specials only apply to tent, RV, and trailer campsites only.
- All deposits for camping cabins are non-refundable.
Camping Cabin Nightly Rates
2021 Season – Rates for 2 adults
|Cabin Size||Peak Season/Holiday||Regular Season||Off-Season|
|Dates||May 28-31 (Memorial Day weekend)
June 10-12 (Americade weekend), 18-19, 25-26
July 1-5 (4th of July weekend), 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31
August 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28
September 3-6 (Labor Day weekend), 10-11 (Car Show weekend)
|June 7-9, 20-24, 27-30
July 6-8, 11-15, 18-22, 25-29
August 1-5, 8-12, 15-19, 22-26, 29-31
June 1-6, 13-17
|Standard (Small) Camping Cabins||$110 (3-night minimum)||$90 (3-night minimum)||$78 (2-night minimum)|
|Large Camping Cabins||$132 (3-night minimum)||$111 (3-night minimum)||$91 (2-night minimum)|
**Cabin reservation deposits are non-refundable.**
Off-season deposit is $150. Regular season deposit is $200. Peak/holiday season deposit is $300.
Extended stay rates available – approximately 15% off of stays over 1 week. One night free on weekly rental (pay for 6 nights, if staying 7 nights).
|Extra Person Fee||Peak/Holiday||Regular||Off-Season|
|10 years old and under||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|11-17 years old||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Extra Adult (18 years or older)||$10||$10||$10|