Adirondack Camping Cabins at Adirondack Camping Village
For information regarding COVID-19, please click here.
Our rustic Lake George cabins are very comfortable and a great alternative to tent camping. They provide protection from the elements, i.e. insects, animals, rain, cold, heat, and outside noise.
Our small camping cabins are for couples or small families (1-2 children), and our large camping cabins are suitable for up to 4 adults and 2 children or large families (3 or more children).
Each rustic camping cabin has:
- One full size bed, with mattress (no linens or pillows provided)
- Two bunk beds, with 27″ mattresses (no linens or pillows provided)
- Air-conditioning and heat
- Small refrigerator (no freezer)
- Outside water and electric outlets
- Picnic table and a fire ring at each site
- Pedestal BBQ grill
- Large cabins also include a futon sofa and a small table with additional chairs
Please bring your own bedding (sheets, blankets, sleeping bags, and pillows). Our camping cabins are rustic and do not have kitchens or bathrooms.
Sorry, there are no pets or smoking permitted in our camping cabins.
- Check-in time for rentals: between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm
- Check-out time for rentals: by 11:00 am
- Maximum of 4 persons per standard cabin rental (2 adults, 2 children)
- Maximum 6 persons per large cabin rental (4 adults max)
- The primary occupant of any rental unit must be 21 or older
- Rates are based on the first two persons. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults or children.
- New York State taxes apply to rentals
- No pets or smoking permitted
- All campsite restrictions and policies also apply to cabins rentals
- Discounted rates from the “Specials” page do not apply to cabins. Camping specials only apply to tent, RV, and trailer campsites.
Camping Cabin Nightly Rates
Rates for 2 adults
|Cabin Size||Peak Season/Holiday||Regular Season||Off-Season|
July 1-5, 10-11, 17-18, 23-25, 31
August 1, 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 28-29
September 4-7, 11-12
|June 19-25, 28-30
July 6-9, 12-16, 19-22, 26-30
August 2-6, 9-13, 16-20, 23-27, 30-31
|May 21, 26-31
|Camping Cabins (Standard)||$109 (3-night minimum)||$89 (3-night minimum)||$77 (2-night minimum)|
|Camping Cabins (Large)||$131 (3-night minimum)||$110 (3-night minimum)||$90 (2-night minimum)|
* Extended stay rates available – approximately 15% off of stays over 1 week. One night free on weekly rental (pay for 6 nights, if staying 7 nights).
|Extra Person Fee||Peak/Holiday||Regular||Off-Season|
|Under 10 years old||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|10-17 years old||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Extra Adult (18 years or older)||$15||$15||$10|
*Cabin reservation deposits are non-refundable. Off-season deposit is $150. Regular season deposit is $200. Peak season (Holiday) deposit is $300.
Closed for the season September 13, 2020