Rentals are based on two adults in one car and one camping unit. Only one family, one vehicle, and one camping unit permitted per site. A family is defined as two adults and their unmarried children under the age of 18. If two families are camping together, adjacent sites will be assigned, if possible.
All day visitors must register at the office before entering the campground. If leaving within one hour the fee will be refunded. Visiting hours are 9 AM – 9 PM.
- Children (9 years & under) – Free
- Senior Citizens (65 and older) – Free
- Visiting Adults – $5 per adult
- Children (age 10-17 with parents) – $2 per child
- Campers – All campers and visitors must register and pay in full before entering campground. All vehicles must display camping pass to gain access to campground.
- Visitors – Visiting day guests of campers must register and pay in full before entering campground. All vehicles must display camping pass to gain access to campground. Campers are responsible for their visitors. All day visitors must leave campground property by 9 PM.
- Check-in between 1 PM and 8 PM (sun-thur) and 1-9 PM weekends. You must call if arriving later than permitted check-in times. Reservations are held until 9 PM. Reservations are canceled and deposit is forfeit if no arrangement is made for late check-ins. Absolutely no check-ins after 11 PM.
- Check-out time is by 12 noon. Site must be vacated by 12:00PM on departure date. Please remove garbage from site when checking out. There is an additional days charge for sites not vacated by 12 noon.
- Quiet Hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM. Please consider your neighbors and do not create loud or unnecessary noises at anytime, especially during quiet hours. No starting campfires after midnight. Please allow fires to die down after midnight. No bonfires or fires over 3 ft. high at any time.
- Security gate at entrance closed from 1 AM to 6 AM. No entry permitted after 1 AM.
- Prohibited Items – Firearms and fire works are prohibited on campground property . Also prohibited are four-wheelers, dirt bikes, and ATV’s.
- Children – All children must be supervised by their parent while at the pool area. Children should be supervised at all times and not left unattended.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and quiet at all times. Please do not leave pet unattended at campsite.
- Alcohol is permitted at campsite. Please drink responsibly. New York State drinking age is 21 years old.
- Cutting or defacing of live or standing trees or brush is prohibited. Use only downed wood and branches for fire wood.
- Place all garbage in dumpsters (located near entrance and in campground between site168 and site 111). Recycling area is also near entrance.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH in campground and 15 MPH on access road (Finkle Farm Road).
- Refund policy is on the bottom of reservation page. No refunds for early departure.
For all reservations (excluding holidays and Americade): If cancellation request is received prior to seven days before arrival date, then a full refund of the deposit will be given less a $20.00 service charge. If cancellation request is received within seven days of arrival date, then entire deposit will be forfeited.
Deposits for holidays and Americade are non-refundable.